Sunday, February 21, 2010

MIA

Oh my goodness! I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I've had the chance to get on and blog. It's not like I have been terrribly busy, but it just seems like I can't find the time to get on here. Anyway, a little update on what's been going on. Scott and the boys got an Xbox for Valentine's Day and have not been able to stop playing it. As soon as one stops playing the other one starts! They are really enjoying it.
This weekend Matthew has been sick. When we got home from getting Abby on Friday night he told us he didn't feel good and I checked his fever and it was 101. We gave him ibuprofin and he went on to bed. He woke up around midnight throwing up and did that off and on until mid morning. We thought he was feeling better, but by 5 a.m. he was throwing up again. But I do believe he is starting to feel much better. He has been able to eat a little bit and keep it down. Now I just hope the rest of us don't get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment