Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week 7/52 week challenge






Okay, I know I skipped week 5 and 6, but I had the idea for week 7 already in my head and had to get it done. Not only is it week 7 of my 52 week challenge, but is also for one of the challenges over at Scrapfit and A Walk Down Memory Lane's Design Team blog. I based the layout off the sketch challenge from AWDML and the challenge from Scrapfit was to use red, pink, and white, the word valentine had to be in the title, you had to use hearts, and the picture had to have someone you love in it.


I took the picture of the kids because they are truly my favorite valentines, and the little picture on the tag under the big picture is of the cards that Abby and Matthew both made and the paper rose that Abby got on campus for us.


I used Basic Grey Sugar Rush and Lemonade papers and alphabet, Making Memories alpha bet, chipboard hearts from Hobby Lobby and my Martha Stewart edger punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment