Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's a busy time of year!







So much has been going on - I cannot believe how fast time is flying! Next week is Easter. Easter! Boy, do I need to set aside at least one day a week and stay caught up on here! I have a lot of things to catch up on, so I will start from my last post and try to give a quick update. First of all, the boys made sure to wear their green for St. Patrick's day. Yes, Matthew's shirt does have green on it. I was really surprised when they both didn't pitch a fit when I wanted to take their pictures! And they both look so cute! Abby assured me that she remembered to wear her green, too. She was even a little surprised at how many other college kids wore green that day. I wish I could have gotten a picture of her, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment