Saturday, July 24, 2010

Another Christmas layout


Here is another Christmas layout I made for the Christmas in July crop over at AWDML's design team blog. The challenge for this layout was to use the sketch provided by Lucy Chesna and it needed to be about a Christmas memory. Since Shawn proposing to Abby on Christmas morning this last Christmas morning was still somewhat fresh in the old memory bank, I decided to make a layout about it. I have had a lot of fun this last week going back and doing Christmas layouts. They have all been from this past Christmas and I'm glad to finally be getting them done!


I used MME - The Merry Days of Christmas papers and some brads from The Paper Studio.

2 comments:

  1. I love the muted colours in this LO & that top picture is just precious - the way he's kissing her head - hope they live happily ever after!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas layouts and that paper is great!

    ReplyDelete