Friday, December 31, 2010

Baby Collin


Isn't he the sweetest little baby you've ever seen? This is the latest addition to our family - Collin Ray Dean, my great nephew. He arrived on Wednesday, November 24, weighing 6 lbs. 11 oz. and he was 19 inches long. He is just perfect in every way! This layout was made for one of the journaling classes over at Inspired to Scrap. The challenge was to journal using adjectives only. It wasn't too hard to come up with some words to describe him! I also made it for a challenge over at AWDML. This challenge was to use the same number of item types as there are letters in your last name. Since I have 6 letters in my last name I had to use 6 different items. My items were - cardstock, patterned paper, ribbon, brads, staples, and chipboard. I also used a sketch from Nuts about sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment