Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Big Day


Well, today is the big day - our little girl is getting married! We have known this day was coming for a while now, but time just seems to fly by. This is the reason I haven't gotten much done this summer, other than wedding stuff and the reason that I haven't posted in a while - there is just so much to do in planning a wedding and everything else just takes second place. It has been a fun process and a stressful one, too, but I wouldn't trade anything for the hours that Abby and I have spent planning out the details, making decorations, and just preparing for this big day in her life. It has all been worth it, and in the end we get a wonderful new member to the family. Shawn is a wonderful young man with a beautiful heart and we could not have asked for anyone better. I wish for them to have a long and happy life together, filled with beautiful memories! Congratulations you two and we love you!

2 comments: