Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So long summer

supplies used - Patterned paper and alphabet stickers - Basic Grey, Cardstock and ink - CTMH. border punch - EK Success, Stamps -  Autumn Leaves

In December I signed up for the So You Think You Can Scrap challenge over at Colorful Creations. I thought that it sounded like fun, and if nothing else I would get at least one layout a week done. Starting on the 4th of January they post a sketch and a challenge and then you have a week to get your layout completed and uploaded to their site. In order for you to move on each week your layout has to be uploaded by the due date and all the requirements met. This is my layout for the first week. Luckily I met the requirements and got it posted before the due date and moved on to the second week. I'm a pretty plain and simple scrapper, so I really love these challenges that make me use things that I normally might not put on a layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment