Wednesday, January 16, 2013

This is my favorite photo


This is my second post in one day! I cannot believe it! This is my layout for the second week of the So You Think You Can Scrap challenge over at Colorful Creations. I really do love this photo of Matthew from 2007. It is one of those photos that's been sitting on my desk just waiting to be scrapped since the day that I got it almost 6 years ago, and I just never could scrap it. I wanted everything about the layout to be perfect. I finally decided it was time to get this photo on a layout and the challenge this week was perfect for it. Matthew loved playing baseball. He looked forward to his games every week and when he stepped out on that field, he was all business. He took his game play very seriously and he was a very good player. Sadly, as he got older he decided he didn't want to play ball anymore and I've gotta say, I really kinda miss going to his games every week. But, it's still fun to look back at his pictures and we still play ball out in the yard every spring and summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment