Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Everyday is an adventure...

I signed up to host one of the challenges this month over at Inspired to Scrap . Since February is the month of love I want you to:
scrap about someone or something that you love
it needs to have 4 squares - these can be paper or photos or both
3 round embellishments
at least 2 mixed alphas
at least 1 heart somewhere on the layout, and
paper strips - these can be journaling strips or strips of paper.
Here is what I came up with:

supplies used: Love Note 6x6 paper pad - Fancy Pants, cardstock - CTMH, stamps - D1548 Whoo's Your Valentine, D1472 Simple Memories, D1495 You & Me, It's Your Day CC1020 - CTMH. scalloped border punch - EK Success, alpha stickers - October Afternoon
 
In January, Scott and I celebrated our 23rd anniversary. Gosh, I can't believe it's been that long! A lot of things have happened in those 23 years which makes the title oh so true - Every day is an adventure with you!
I found this sketch from Heather over at Scrappy Sketches. I used the Love Note 6x6 paper pad from Fancy Pants for the squares, stamped some hearts and that cute little owl on some circles for my round embellishments, my title is a mix of a stamp and some letter stickers, and my strips are my journaling strips.  If you have time and want to play along, come on over to Inspired to Scrap and check it out. There's always something fun going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment