Thursday, June 5, 2014

Project #9 - Ada

Cookin' Up Creations is turning 5 and they are celebrating their birthday all month long. That means a new challenge posted every day. This morning I finally got a chance to play along with their first challenge which was a sketch and color challenge.

Here is the sketch:


And the color scheme:


And my layout:
Supplies Used - Pattern Paper - October Afternoon, Alphas - American Crafts Thickers, Flags - DCWV, "Cute" sticker - Michaels, heart punches - Martha Stewart - small, Marvy Uchida - mini.

I always struggle with color challenges because I want the colors to match exactly - that's just me. The colors on these papers are pretty muted compared to the brights, but I do have a blue, pink, green, yellow and orange on there! I used some of the Cakewalk collection from October Afternoon that I'd won some time last year.

That's it for today - thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Aww super cute Lori! What a sweetie she is and what a lovely page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout and cute photo. Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete