Sunday, August 31, 2014

Destined To Be A Gamer Girl {32/50}

Hello again! I am back to share the first of several layouts over the next few days in my quest to catch up posting my 50 Projects progress! First up is this layout of my sweet Ada with her Pops:


I can't believe that I used a "boy's" collection for a page about my granddaughter! But, these papers from the Boy's Rule collection by Crate Paper were perfect for this photo of Ada with Pops - checking out the PS4 controller.

Ada loves anything that her Pops loves, so of course, she is going to love video games. Like I say in my journaling - With a Mom & Dad, Grandpa, and 2 uncles that love to play video games, one thing is for sure - Ada is destined to be a gamer girl!

 
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Lori, this is adorable. She is growing so fast. What a special book she will have some day with so many memories captured.

    ReplyDelete