Sunday, November 9, 2014

Four of my favorites!

I am back to share 4 of my all time favorite layouts (so far!) with you. First up is this layout of Miss Ada:



I made this layout for a challenge over at Cookin' Up Creations. The challenge was to use a not-so-great photo and I think it was even a scrap lift challenge as well. I used the super cute Special Delivery collection from Pebbles, and this is probably my most favorite layout yet - even with the blurry photo!

Next is a layout about Matthew.


He has really entered into that age of not liking to have his picture taken, so I was ecstatic to get this photo of him on the 4th of July. I just can't believe that he is 16 - almost 17! It seriously does seem like he went to bed a little boy and woke up a young man - and I am so proud of the young man he is becoming.

Next is a layout of Shane. I have had these photos laying on my scrap desk for over a year, waiting to be scrapped.


I loved our walks going in search of the perfect rocks to throw in the water. I am so happy to get this memory documented!

And last up for today is a layout of Abby on her first Mother's Day.


I love everything about this layout - the colors, the design, and especially the photo of my two favorite girls!

There you have it - four of my favorite layouts from the last few months. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon!



2 comments:

  1. These are all so wonderful Lori, such individual designs scrapped beautifully!

    ReplyDelete