Sunday, November 9, 2014

Hello Again!

My goodness - I have taken quite the hiatus from blogging! I really didn't mean to let it go this long, but life has been busy. I had good intentions of blogging now and then, but the time to sit and write up a post just never seemed to be found. -And then I got so overwhelmed with just how much I wasn't sharing, that I just quit. I needed a break. Now I am back - hopefully a little more  regularly - and ready to share some projects.

I finally finished up my first round of 50 projects the first part of October and will be sharing some of those projects as they are some of my favorites. I am still working on using up my stash (that seems to be a never ending challenge!) and besides the basics, like cardstock, adhesive, and the occasional roll of washi tape, I haven't bought much of anything. I am reserving my right to treat myself to new product for finishing 50 projects, for when I can actually go to Scrapbook Generation and peruse their selection of goodies!

I have started another round of 50 projects (mid October) and am hoping to stay caught up on posting those projects over the next couple of weeks.

The boys are well into the second quarter of the school year and both are doing great. Shane is going on outings with his para and really enjoying them. Matthew made the first quarter honor roll and really seems to enjoy his classes.

Miss Ada - the main reason my time is so limited - is getting so big and doing so many things. She is now crawling, walking along and around things, and being the boss to everybody. I cannot believe that she will be a year old at the end of the month!

So there's a quick update of the last couple of months. I'll be back soon to share a  layout or two.

1 comment:

  1. I know where you are coming from Lori, with 3 children life is not simple, especially with Ada getting mobile! Looking forward to seeing your projects and maybe some photo's of not so little Ada! xx

    ReplyDelete