Monday, March 9, 2015

Use Your Stuff #176 - Make It Monochromatic

Hello! I hope you're getting a little taste of spring where you are. We've had a couple of sunny, windy, warm days, and I say keep 'em coming!

The new challenge is up over at Use Your Stuff. Shirley has challenged us to  "Make it monochromatic". I thought since St. Patty's Day is just around the corner that a green card was in order. And a St. Patty's Day card just is not complete without some gold!
  

I used some paper that is at least 10 years old. That green stripe piece was one of those papers that I just loved and hoarded - waiting for the perfect project to come along. I thought it was high time to put it to use!

I'm linking this up over at Crash Your Stash. This is project #40 of 50!

Be sure to head on over to the Use Your Stuff blog and see all of the beautiful monochromatic creations from the rest of the design team. Remember - your project can be a layout, a card, an altered project - any sort of paper project.

I look forward to seeing your monochromatic creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. My daughter is really excited for Leprechaun Day. She would love this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the green as well as the gold! TFS!

    ReplyDelete