Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Feeling Sketchy #119

Hello everyone and happy hump day! We are half way through the week and getting ever closer to the weekend. That's always something to look forward to around here.

It's time for a new sketch from Feeling Sketchy!


As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to make a layout with it. In fact, I had a hard time deciding on whether to use just one big panel or the three panels like I did here. There were so many possibilities with this sketch.



Lacy Sunshine is our sponsor this time around and they provided some images for us to work with. I thought this cute little stork would be the perfect accent for a page about my granddaughter. 

Be sure to check out the Feeling Sketchy blog and see what the rest of the design team created with the sketch. I hope you find some time to play along with the sketch.

I am also linking this up at Crash Your Stash - Project 3/50 (round 2).

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!



 

1 comment:

  1. Love love love how you used the sketch to create this fabulous layout!!!

    ReplyDelete