Friday, April 3, 2015

Whoo's The Cutest?

Happy Friday! The boys were supposed to have today off from school but with all the snow days we had, we had to use it for a make up day. No more vacation days until school is out now.

Back in February I participated in a swap called "Play or Pass" over at Inspired To Scrap.  It started with one person sending an envelope with 5 fairly flat scrappy items to the next person on the list. That person had to pick 3 things that they wanted to play with and then replace those 3 items with something from their stash. They then sent the 3 new items along with the 2 that they passed on to the next person. And of course when you received your items you had to use them on a project.

Here is a picture of the goodies that I received:



And here is my layout:


Out of the 5 items I chose the black and white floral paper, the trim, and the doily. I was able to use 2 of the 3 items, but just couldn't get the doily to work - too much white!

This is a photo of Ada on the night that she took her first steps back in December. She was so proud of herself! Her little sleeper even says "Whoo's the cutest?" on it and I thought it was the perfect title for this layout. I even found some owl die cuts in my stash that I thought made some cute embellishments.

This was such a fun swap and I hope we do something like this again soon!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable layout!!! LOVE how your product matches the colors she is wearing!! And I LOVE the pink and black!!!

    ReplyDelete