Monday, June 15, 2015

Feeling Sketchy #123 - Happy Father's Day

Happy Monday! Here we are at the middle of the month again. It sure seems that since summer has (unofficially) started, that time is going by twice as fast!

The new sketch is posted today over on the Feeling Sketchy blog and it is one of my favorites.

 
 
Kenny K Downloads is our sponsor this time around and they provided us with some images to use. Since Father's Day is right around the corner, I chose to use one of the Father's Day Sentiments for my card.
 
supplies used - Patterned Paper - Fancy Pants - Swagger Collection, Scalloped Circle die - Sizzix, Circle die - Quickutz nesting circles - We R Memory Keepers, Star die - Paper Smooches.
 
I love the Fancy Pants Swagger paper for masculine projects - whether it be for a layout or a card - and I knew it would be perfect for this Father's Day card.
 
Be sure to check out the Feeling Sketchy blog to see how the rest of the team used this sketch and to find out more about our sponsor.
 
I hope you can find some time to get crafty and play along with our sketch!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Father's day card! Love the colors and the design!!

    ReplyDelete