Monday, June 29, 2015

Use Your Stuff - Anything Goes

Happy Monday and welcome to my blog!

There is a new challenge up today on the Use Your Stuff blog, and it is the last challenge for a while. We are taking July and August off for a summer break. We will be back with a new challenge on September 7.

This week's challenge is always a popular one - Anything Goes! Make any project you choose and link it up over on the Use Your Stuff blog. This challenge will be open all summer long and you can enter it as many times as you like. At the end of the summer, Tammy will pick 3 entries to win a small prize pack.

Since Independence Day is coming up here in the states, I decided to make a patriotic card.

 
I used the Just Because 6x6 paper pad from Little Yellow Bicycle. I am so sad that they are no longer in business - this is one of my favorite paper pads!
 
I also used this sketch from My Favorite Things card challenge blog:

My Favorite Things always has great sketches every Wednesday on their card challenge blog.

Be sure to stop by the Use Your Stuff blog and see the projects the rest of the design team have made. I hope that you will be inspired to play along with us this summer!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment