Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Sketch N Scrap #85 - Fun New Friend

**This is my second post for the day. If you're looking for my Feeling Sketchy reveal, please click here.**
 
 
Hello again! I am back with a layout I created using Kelly's July 15th sketch at Sketch N Scrap.
 
 
This is one of those sketches that I know I will be using again and again. 
 
Supplies used - Patterned Paper - Echo Park - pink - A Beautiful Life collection, blue - A Perfect Summer collection, yellow and striped - Fine & Dandy collection, stickers - Echo Park - Fine & Dandy, cats - EK Success, Alphas - "Fun & New" - Echo Park - Sweet Girl collection, "Friend" - Lawn Fawn Quinn's ABC's Dies, heart die - Paper Smooches, enamel dots - The Paper Studio, chevron punch - American Crafts.
 
I took these photos of Miss Ada after she found one of Uncle Matt's old stuffed animals and claimed it for her own. She carried it around everywhere she went and gave it lots and lots of love.
 
When I saw the sticker on the Fine & Dandy sticker sheet that said, "It doesn't matter where you're going, it's who you have beside you." I knew it would be perfect for this layout. Ada with her new friend, riding around on her little car, looking for an adventure. The sticker actually had 2 little turtles on it, but I found these cat stickers in my stash and they fit perfectly over the turtles.
 
Be sure to check out the Sketch N Scrap blog to see how the rest of the design team interpreted this fun sketch.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your page!! Adorable pictures and beautiful products used. Love the clean lines!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout Lori :) What a fun story to go with it :)

    ReplyDelete