Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Feeling Sketchy #128 - Happy Fall

Hello everyone! How did this happen? How can it possible be September already?! Time is really flying by!

I have a new sketch from Feeling Sketchy to share with you all today.


We have been having beautiful weather the past couple of weeks - highs in the upper 70's to low 80's - and it really got me in the mood for fall. Now this week we are back to summer like temperatures! I guess it can be expected, we are still in summer around here, but those nice days really have me ready for fall.


 
I used an older Simple Stories fall line called Harvest Lane. I have been hanging on to it for a couple of years now, and I don't know why, they come out with a new fall collection every year! I thought I'd better get to using up the old so I can buy some of the new!

The only change I made on my card is where it laces up on the sketch. I just wrapped my card front with twine and tied a bow.

Our sponsor for this sketch is Deedee's Digis. Be sure to check them out, and head on over to the Feeling Sketchy blog to read more about them and see the rest of the design team's take on the sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! I love the papers and image you chose! The twine is the perfect finishing touch! TFS!

    ReplyDelete