Thursday, October 22, 2015

Happy News!!

 
Hey everyone! I am just popping in to share some happy news with you. I am now a member of the Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday design team!


Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday posts a new sketch challenge every - you guessed it - Tuesday. They have changed things up a bit this year - stamping used to be a requirement, but now it is not required. They have also added in an optional twist with each sketch, and their challenges run for 2 weeks. I am on Team A, so my first reveal will be October 27.

Here's a look at this weeks sketch to show you what you've been missing! The twist this week is leaves/3D. If you are a card maker, you really need to check out this blog. Their sketches are so much fun to work with!

 

I look forward to working with this talented group of ladies, and I am so honored to be a part of the team!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Lori :) Will be checking that blog out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lori! I can't wait to see your cards for the team!

    ReplyDelete