Friday, January 15, 2016

Feeling Sketchy #137

Happy Friday! I hope you are having a good morning! I am so happy that we have just about made it to the weekend, and it is a long weekend for us! No school on Monday! This week has felt like an extremely long week - probably because we were looking forward all week long to the long weekend.

I can't believe that we have made it to the middle of the month already. That means that we have a new sketch for you today over on the Feeling Sketchy blog.



I am still working on using up my Crate Paper's Love Notes collection that I told you about in this post here.  I just love the fact that even though this is a "love" collection, a lot of the papers are generic enough to use them for other things - like this birthday card!

Head over to the Feeling Sketchy blog to see the projects from the other design team members and read about our prize for this sketch. I hope that you find some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment