Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Officially Homeowners - Scrapbook Challenges - Recycle It

Hello everyone! Happy hump day to you! We have our first snow day today - not because of snow, but because of ice - yuck! Well, yay for no school - yuck because of the ice! We didn't get a lot, but it doesn't take a lot to make the roads treacherous.

We have a new challenge up over on the Scrapbook Challenges blog. Today we have our Recycle It challenge. Choose one of the sketches from the following graphic and create a layout about a fresh start. You also need to do some mixed media on your layout.



I chose the first sketch on the graphic for my layout about my daughter and her husband officially becoming homeowners. They signed the papers on December 30 ad we will be helping them move in this weekend! I can't think of a better subject for a fresh start!

I'm not much of a mixed media person - I just haven't taken the time to really experiment much with it. So, mists and splatters is about as adventurous as I get in this area. Maybe one of these days I'll dive in a little deeper and learn some new things!

Check out the Scrapbook Challenge blog to see the other design team members take on this challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment