Tuesday, January 12, 2016

SIT Project Life Style - Red, White, and Cute

Hello everyone! Today is my day to be featured over on the Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style blog using this week's sketch #10. Crystal has created another fun sketch for us this month.


 
I've jumped ahead a bit in Ada's first year album. Here is the card I created for this sketch:


I found this 6x6 paper pad from Little Yellow Bicycle on ebay back in the summer and fell in love with it. I knew I would be using it for lots of 4th of July layouts, and being 6x6 - it is perfect for these project life style cards.

I decided to go with some patriotic colors and hearts. This was Ada's first Fourth of July celebration and she had just learned to sit on her own. That required lots of photos of the big girl posing by herself!


I really like doing the 6x8 size, but it is a challenge for me to narrow my photos down to just a couple of pages and still have room for journaling and filler cards! I still need to do the other side of this spread, but I am working on which photos I want to use for it. It may wind up being a multiple page part of her album! I will be sure and post the finished pages again when I get them done. Maybe I'll try to start posting my project life style pages once a week instead of once a month...

Be sure to check out the SIT Project Life Style blog. There's inspiration posted every single day. You can also use your cards on a traditional page - it doesn't have to be the pocket style layout.

Kim is offering up a fun prize again this month. Play along with any or all of our sketch challenges and you will be entered to win this:

 
I hope you find some time to join us in January!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the title! I am going to definitely "borrow" that one!

    ReplyDelete