Monday, February 1, 2016

Crazy For You - Use Your Stuff #209

For The Memory Nest reveal go here.
For my Sketch N Scrap reveal go here.
For my Feeling Sketchy reveal go here.


Hello again, lovelies! I am back with the new challenge from Use Your Stuff! This week Tammy is challenging us to be inspired by a love song.


There are so many love songs to choose from and I was having a hard time deciding on one. So, I googled "love songs" and found a link to the "Top 100 Love Songs Of All Time".  When I came to Madonna's Crazy For You song, I knew I had found my inspiration! What better way to tell someone that you are crazy for them, than with a Valentine!

I was able to use up some more of my scraps from Crate Paper's Love Notes Collection! I've still got another project or two to share using it, and then I am done with it!

Please stop by the Use Your Stuff blog and see the projects from the rest of the team. I hope that you are inspired to play along with our inspired by a love song challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Really like the "kraft" paper! Is the "trim" down the left side a sticker or from a punch? Great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Willa Jean! I so appreciate your comments! The trim is from a Martha Stewart border punch.

      Delete