Monday, February 1, 2016

Feeling Sketchy #138

For The Memory Nest reveal - go here.
For my Sketch N Scrap reveal - go here.

Hello! I am back again with my third post of the day. Feeling Sketchy has a new sketch posted for you today, and if you love circles like I do, then you will love this sketch!



I chose to keep my card the standard A2 size instead of making it a long skinny card. I think this sketch works well either way.

We've been having some beautiful weather the last couple of days, and that put me in the mood for a bright, cheery card. I have several friends that are going through some hard times with health problems right now, and I hope that this card will help to brighten one of their days.

I used Pebbles Happy Day 6x6 paper pad. The colors in this collection just make me happy!

Head on over to the Feeling Sketchy blog to see the projects from the rest of the design team and to read more about our sponsor Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope that you are inspired to play along with us!

I have a couple more projects to share with you today, so come back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute... simple yet awesome work!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute... simple yet awesome work!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete