Friday, February 19, 2016

Scrapbook Challenges - Sketch Crew Crush - Me!!

Hello everyone! Happy Friday! Are you ready for the weekend? I know I am - and I even got a head start on it today! I didn't have my granddaughter, so I took advantage of the "day off" and went scrappy shopping! I had beautiful weather, too - 70's and sunshine - it doesn't get any better than that!

We have another Sketch Crew Crush challenge up on the Scrapbook Challenges blog today and today's crush is yours truly!


Your challenge today is to make a card and share it with us over on the blog. Be sure to check out the Scrapbook Challenges blog to see the cards from the rest of the design team.

I hope you get a chance to make a card and play along with us! I would love to see your creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Ooh, need to go play along. :D Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get alot of good deals ;) It's always fun to get out and shop a bit :)

    ReplyDelete