Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #256

Hi guys! Happy Tuesday to you! This week is moving right along. Before we know it Valentine's Day will be here. I have one more Valentine's Day card to share with you using Crate Paper's Love Notes collection and the latest sketch from Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday.

Here's a look at the sketch:

 
 
This week we only have a sketch for you - no theme to go along with it - so, just create a card using the sketch.
 
For my card I used a few of the scraps that I had left of this collection. I'm glad that I challenged myself to use up this collection, and I am so glad that I am done with it!
 
Check out the Try Stampin' blog to see the cards from the rest of the team using this sketch. You have two weeks to play along with us, and you can link up with us either on the blog, or on our Facebook page here.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a terrific Tuesday!



4 comments:

  1. You made this sketch look easy! Did you make the PL (looking) card? Another great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Willa Jean, it's just a piece of the patterned paper cut down to about a 2x3 size. Thanks so much for your kind words.

      Delete
  2. Darling card, the pearls are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete