Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #258

Hello everyone! I hope that you are having a great start to your week! We have a new sketch posted for you over on the Try Stampin' blog today and it is a fun one.



This sketch this week also comes with an optional theme of  "Love Is In The Air". I just chose to go with the sketch for my card this week.

I used Pink Paislee's Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pad and a stamp that I have had in my stash for quite a while and never used. I thought the over sized sentiment was a perfect fit for the block on the sketch.

Stop by the Try Stampin' blog to see the beautiful creations from the rest of the team. You have 2 weeks to join in this challenge, and you can enter on the blog or on our Facebook page - Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card!! LOVE the soft colors and your pennants!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe that you make such stunning cards from these simple sketches Lori. This one is being pinned, not that I can hope to recreate it so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Great take on the sketch! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful papers - they are splendid. Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete