Monday, March 7, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #150

Hi guys! I am back with my third post of the day. The latest sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has been posted, and it is another fun one.



Since I had the Simple Stories Homespun papers still out on my desk from my last project, I decided to try and use some more of it up. I love the colors in this collection, and it always makes for a fun card.

Head on over to the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog to see the sketch and read the rules on how to play along.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. Love the papers you've used. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. Love the papers you've used. BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful mix of papers. Gorgeous card.
    -BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful mix of papers. Gorgeous card.
    -BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is beautiful... I love it to "pieces", Lori! The bursts of red are just perfect and I love the heart. Who wouldn't enjoy finding this in their mailbox?? :) TYFS, great job! ~A

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, and I love the more masculine background but it could easily be for a female too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful mix of papers on such a gorgeous sketch for a card. Deb x (BL)

    ReplyDelete