Saturday, March 12, 2016

Happy Birthday with Stick It Down

Hello everyone! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Today is reveal day for the rest of the card team over on the Stick It Down blog. Here is a reminder of what the March card sketch looks like:



When I first saw this sketch I knew I wanted to do something with some cut out pieces where the hexagons were. I kept with the standard A2 card size, so that limited how many cut outs I could have.
You can't tell it too well in the photo, but I used foam tape on the top panel to give it a little dimension. I've got a niece with a birthday coming up at the end of the month, and I think this card will be perfect for her!

Stop by the Stick It Down blog to see the lovely cards from the rest of the design team. I hope you can find some time to play along with our challenges - you have until the end of the month to enter.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment