Monday, March 21, 2016

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #475

Hello again! I am back with another project to share with you!

Today is Sketch Monday over on the Scrapbook Challenges blog! We have another fun sketch for you to work with, and I know it is one that I will be using again!



This was one of those layouts that I just couldn't seem to get it to come together like I wanted. I think that if I had used a different background paper maybe I would have liked it better. But, it is done and I am going to move on! 

A little background about the picture and the title. Ada, and her Mommy and Daddy live right in the middle of town. There is nothing wrong with that, but Ada is a country girl at heart. She loves to come to Nana and Pops' house where she can run wild. Put on her tractor shirt - you can't see the front of her shirt, but is has a John Deere tractor on it - which is the reason for the yellow and green - and her sparkly boots, and she is one happy girl! When you're "on the farm", or in the case at Nana and Pops, you get to wear whatever you want, and we think shorts, and boots, and a tractor shirt is the perfect farm girl fashion!

Be sure to check out the Scrapbook Challenges blog to see the fantastic projects from the rest of the team. I hope you find some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. Great sketch and great take on it. Love your LO! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple feel of this page with the bright pops of color in the elements. Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete