Sunday, April 17, 2016

I Love That Smile - Stick It Down

Hello everyone! I am back with my third post of the day! If you are looking for my Sketches In Thyme reveal, please scroll down or go here. If you're looking for my Lasting Memories reveal, please scroll down or go here.

 I'm so excited to be featured over on the Stick It Down blog with a layout I made using the April single page sketch.

Here's a look at the sketch:

And my layout:


I followed the sketch closely - only adding in a cluster at the bottom of the photo and moving my title to the top of the page. I used Echo Park's - Little Man collection for this photo of Matthew from 2001. This photo always makes me smile - that cheesy little grin and that dirty little face is just too cute. It's hard to believe that this little boy will be graduating in a few short weeks!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day and I will be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture and a fabulous page! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page!! LOVE your CAS design and the kraft background!!

    ReplyDelete