Friday, April 29, 2016

Merry Little Christmas Card

Hello everyone! I've got a quick card share for you today, and it's a Christmas card! Every year I say that I am going to start on my Christmas cards early so I am not hurrying around at the last minute trying to get them done. It never fails, every year I wait until the last minute to do them! Not this year! I am getting a head start and it's only (almost) May!

I have been a follower of the Christmas Card Challenges blog for a long time, but I have yet to join in one of their challenges. Since I am trying to get a head start this year, I thought I would finally play along! Their blog is unique in that the only requirement is that you make a Christmas card each week. They do have an optional challenge each week in case you need a little boost.

The challenge for this week is "Anything Goes".




I have created a clean and simple card - my favorite kind to make! A little embossing, a stamped sentiment, and a banner - all my favorite things!

If you need a little boost to get your Christmas cards started and finished before the holiday season, be sure to check out Christmas Card Challenges!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug for our challenge Lori .Your creation is in my favourite style. This is crisp , clean lines , minimum embellishing . The white embossed layer makes the banner POP . thanks for sharing with us here at Christmas Card Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you took the plunge and decided to play along with us this week Lori at Christmas Card Challenges. Your card is so cute and I love the design.

    ReplyDelete