Monday, May 2, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #158

I'm back with one more project for today! So much good stuff going on on Mondays!

This time I am back with this weeks sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!



I created a birthday card using some My Mind's Eye paper. I stamped the sentiment on the center block, and to be honest, I meant to add some gems on the sentiment block and at the bottom - but I completely forgot until after I had already taken the photo. I will try to remember to get an updated photo on here!

Be sure to stop by the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog to see the sketch and to read the rules!

The full design team reveal will be up on the blog on Wednesday, along with top three from sketch #157.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: