Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #166 & A Design Team Call

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope that you are having a good start to your week.

There's a new sketch up over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, and I am sharing my card with you today.

Here's a look at the sketch:



I used Fancy Pants - Life Is Beautiful - 6x6 paper pad. This collection has so many beautiful papers in it. I fussy cut the flowers from another piece of Fancy Pants paper from a different collection (Summer Sun). They were a perfect match to the flowers in this new collection. For my sentiment I used Close To My Hearts - Share the love stamp set (CC1060).

Be sure to stop by the Atlantic Hearts blog for another look at the sketch. We also have a Design Team call going on right now. If you would like to be a part of this awesome design team, please go here to read all about it!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful!!! Love the colors and your flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I really like this sketch!

    ReplyDelete