Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Hello Sunshine - Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #274

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! We have had a couple of really pretty days here lately - upper 70's to 80 for a high with not a lot of humidity...I would love it if it stayed like this all summer, but they are calling for 90's with high humidity by the end of the week. I'll just enjoy it while I can!

We have a new sketch up over at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday today, and this weeks sketch is courtesy of Kaylin. Our optional theme this week is - YELLOW!

Here's the sketch:


 
Yellow is one of my favorite colors, so of course I had to play along with the optional theme. For my card I opted to use one large strip instead of three smaller strips. I also embossed the white panel with my new favorite triangle embossing folder. I am hoping this card will bring a little extra sunshine to someone special!
 
 
Be sure to stop by Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. As always, the theme is optional, stamping is optional, you have two full weeks to play along with our challenges, and you can enter on the blog or on our Facebook page here.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic day! 

2 comments: