Sunday, June 26, 2016

Lasting Memories #299 - #buddies

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday to you! I hope that you are having a good weekend! Our weekend seems to be going by way too fast!

We have a new challenge up today at Lasting Memories. This is the last challenge for our "All About Me" theme this month, and it is "I Love To...". This can be about absolutely anything that you love to do.

One of my favorite things to do is spend time with my granddaughter. Let me tell you, this summer has been hard on this Nana! I'm used to seeing my girly every day during the week, and now I only see her a couple of times a week. I miss her! So, of course my layout is about spending time with her!


I used the - oh so pretty - Simple Stories Carpe Diem papers and embellishments for this layout. I had a really light grey card stock that matched the background to the dot paper perfectly, so I used that instead of plain white.

I based my layout on the June - Week 1 sketch from Let's Get Sketchy. Here's a look at that sketch:


Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories blog to see the layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope you've enjoyed our challenges this month! You have until July 1 to enter any or all of our June challenges.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful page. Love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black & white picture with the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black & white picture with the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black & white picture with the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layers! This is fantastic Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch, thanks so much for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome page, love it! Thank you so much for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete