Monday, June 27, 2016

Scrapbook Challenges #488

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you! I hope that you had a great weekend! This is my third reveal of the day, so if you are looking for my Stick It Down card reveal, please scroll down or go here. If you are looking for my Use Your Stuff reveal, scroll down or go here.

We have a new sketch up over at Scrapbook Challenges today. It's another fun one to work with.



I kept my embellishing to a minimum on this layout. The different patterned papers were already pretty busy for me, and I wanted to keep the focus on my sweet Ada! She is growing up so fast! I included some hidden journaling on a tag behind the photo.

I snapped this picture of her when we went to Silver Dollar City a couple of weeks ago. She wasn't quite tall enough for most of the rides, so we hung out together most of the day. She never complained about how hot it was, or how long we had to wait for the others to get done on the rides, she was just happy and content to hang out with me!

Stop by Scrapbook Challenges to see the layouts from the rest of the design team. There are a lot of beautiful layouts to be seen!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

2 comments:

  1. Very nicely done! I love the bright colors you chose and how you kept the focus on the beautiful photo.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page and darling picture!! She is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete