Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #276

Hello everyone! I hope that you are all doing well! After a couple of days of not-so-hot-and-humid days, it looks like heat and humidity is returning this week. A good excuse to stay inside in the air conditioning and scrap!

We have a new sketch posted over on the Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday blog today. Today's sketch is courtesy of Kaylin and our optional theme for this week is "polka dots".



I made a couple of versions of this card, and in the end this one won out. I'm not entirely happy with it - I feel the inside of the frame needs a little something else - but when I added in some balloons I just didn't like, so I chose to leave it plain. Does that ever happen to you? You have an idea that just doesn't work! Oh well... 

I did use the theme of polka dots this week. Polka dots are one of my favorite patterns, so of course I had to use them!

Be sure to stop by the Try Stampin' blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I do hope you find some time to play along with our challenges!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment