Sunday, July 31, 2016

Lasting Memories #304 - She Is The Sweetest

Hello everyone! Good Sunday morning, afternoon, or evening to you! I hope that you have had a good weekend and are getting ready for the coming week. We spent the weekend going to the pool, mowing the yard, and dodging rain showers! I cannot remember everything being this green by the end of July! By now the grass is usually turning brown, and it is dry and dusty!

It's {almost} a new month, and that means a new theme, and a new set of challenges are up at Lasting Memories! For August our theme is inspired by the adult coloring book craze and is "Color Me Happy" and this week's theme is "ROYGBIV - Include a rainbow or all the colors of the rainbow on your layout".


For my layout I used both the colors of the rainbow and an actual rainbow! I always struggle sometimes with theme-y type things like rainbows...or maybe it's more that I just forget to pull them out and add them to a page...whatever the case, I'm glad this challenge made me pull one out and get it on a layout!

I used all Bella Blvd products on this layout, with the exception of the purple heart cutout, the alphas, and the solid purple paper. They are from Doodlebug from a long time ago!

Be sure to stop by Lasting Memories to see the layouts from the rest of the design team.  I hope you play along with us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: