Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #278

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day!

We have a new sketch up over at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday.  This sketch is courtesy of Kaylin, and the optional theme for this week is blue and white.

Here's the sketch:



I tried to stick to the blue and white theme, but there is just a touch of pink on my card. I had this 6x6 paper pad from Little Yellow Bicycle that had a border strip page in it, and I thought this strip that said, "Just Be You" would be perfect for this sketch. The only thing I changed about the sketch was not adding in the sentiment since it was not needed. I chose to add in a flower in that spot instead. 

Be sure to stop by the Try Stampin' blog to see what the rest of the team did with this sketch. You have 2 weeks to play along with this sketch, and you can link up on the blog or on our Facebook page.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment