Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #280

Hello everyone!

We have a new sketch posted today at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday - courtesy of Kaylin. This week's optional theme is "Splash".




I have created a birthday card this week. You can never have too many birthday cards! I used Echo Park's "We Are Family" 6x6 paper pad. This is one of my favorite paper lines - probably because it's mostly my favorite colors - red, white, and blue! I added in some paint splatters to the plain red background to give it a little interest. For my sentiment I used Close To My Hearts - Joyful Birthday (B1419) stamp, and the little present stamp is from their Party Pennants (C1429).

Check out the Try Stampin' blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the team. You have 2 weeks to enter this challenge, and you can enter either on the blog, or on our Facebook page.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. Love this sketch and your accent circle, too!

    ReplyDelete