Monday, August 22, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #174

Hello, hello! I am back with a quick post this evening. We have a brand new sketch posted over on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog today. This is another great sketch with lots of possibilities. I can definitely see myself turning it and using it for a project life style card.



I always seem to be in need of birthday cards, so I dug out my balloon dies and went to work! I used my favorite birthday paper once again! I just think it makes for a fun birthday card!

I am also linking this card up at Sunny Day Crafting. Their challenges are always anything goes with an optional theme. This past week's theme was carnival or balloons. They'll have a brand new challenge up tomorrow, so I'd better hurry and get this linked up today!

Be sure to stop by the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog to see the sketch and read up on the rules. The design team reveal and the top 3 will be posted on Wednesday. We do hope that you find some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a good night!

2 comments: