Friday, August 12, 2016

Celebrate - Stick It Down Card Sketch

This is my third post of the day. If you are looking for my PDE Linky Party reveal, please scroll down or go here. If you are looking for my Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Hello again! Today is reveal day for the rest of card team at Stick It Down. Here is a reminder of the August card sketch:



I found this package of Crate Paper Acorn Ave. vellum garland in my stash. I'm pretty sure I got them either in a RAK or a secret Santa exchange a few years ago. They are the only thing from that collection that I have! I had forgotten that I even had them, but when I happened to come across them I knew I would be using them on this card. The colors in the flags are very similar to the colors in Basic Grey's Capture collection, so I dug out a sheet from that collection for my card base.

I stamped the sentiment and the tiny stars from an older CTMH stamp set (C1478). It doesn't have a name on it, but I am sure it came from an old Workshop on the Go kit.

Stop by the Stick It Down blog to see the cards from the rest of the card team. I do hope you play along with this fun sketch.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment