Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Christmas Cards All Year Round Mid Month Inspiration

Hello, hello! Can you believe it is already Thursday?! This week is moving right along. Not only is this week going fast, but so is September! We are at the half way point - and that means it's the Christmas Belles turn to be featured at Christmas Cards All Year Round for your mid month inspiration.

Our challenge for September is Shabby Chic or Make it Monochromatic. I have gone with a monochromatic card.


For the strips on my card I used some washi tape and then I had the hardest time finding a red paper that was a match! Why are reds so difficult to match up?! The sentiment is a stamp from Stampabilities. Since I don't have a "real" red ink pad in my stash, I used a brush marker to color over the stamp and then stamped it on. The perfect "red" to match the washi tape!

I hope you stop by the Christmas Cards All Year Round blog to see the beautiful inspiration from the rest of the Christmas Belles! We would love to see you play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are SO RIGHT about reds! They're really hard to match. Your idea worked perfectly, though, and this looks great. I love his card, so crisp and clean and Christmas-y! :) And-- I agree: WHERE is September going??

    ReplyDelete