Monday, September 19, 2016

Make It Monday #72 @ The Memory Nest

Hello scrappy friends! Are you ready for a new week? Fall officially begins this week here in the US,  but it looks like the summertime heat will be sticking around here for a bit longer. I don't really mind as summer is my favorite season, but 70's instead of almost 90 would be nice!

Today is Make It Monday at The Memory Nest! This week Katie has created a great sketch for us to work with.





If this photo looks familiar it is because it is the last in series of photos that I scrapped about here. I just couldn't resist scrapping this photo, too. Ada is just so adorable in my reading glasses!

I stuck with paper scraps from Bella Blvd again, and the heart paper is from Crate Paper's Love collection. The wood veneer word was in a package of words that I picked up at Michael's in their $1.50 bin. The perfect title for this photo!

Be sure to stop by The Memory Nest to see the layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope you find some time to play along with us! I can't wait to see your take on the sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This page is darling!! Such a cute picture of your granddaughter! xo

    ReplyDelete