Thursday, September 1, 2016

PDE Linky Party Ch #136

Hello, hello! Happy Friday! I am so excited to get this day started because once 3:30 hits we are in for a 3 day weekend! I am looking so forward to an extra day off!

We have a brand new challenge for you today over at PDE Linky Party. We are changing things up a bit to hopefully make it a little easier for everyone to play along. Here is our new monthly format:


Since this is the first Friday of the month our challenge is:

Ch #136 - Anything Goes

That means you can do absolutely any type of project and link up with us! It can be a card, a layout, a pocket style scrapbook layout, a tag...absolutely anything!

I have been watching some Halloween card process videos and it got me in the mood to make a Halloween card, so that is what my project is this week.


I used a couple of older Jillibean Soup 6x6 paper pads for this card - Witches Brew (cat paper) and Owloween Stew (stars). My sentiment is from Studio G, and the enamel stars are from Close To My Heart.

I also used this week's sketch from The Paper Players. I love this sketch and will be using it again and again!


I hope you join us this week at PDE Linky Party for our anything goes challenge. We love to see what you create!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulous Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Love your Halloween card! Thank you so much for including all the information about our new format in your post. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok those cats are adorable! Fun card for Halloween! Glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete