Thursday, September 8, 2016

PDE Linky Party - Ch #137 - All Cards

Hello, hello! Happy Friday to you! I don't know if it's because this week was shorter, thanks to the long Labor Day weekend, or what, but this week just flew by for me!


Here we are at Friday again, and that means we have a new challenge posted over at PDE Linky Party for you today. Since this is the second Friday of the month our challenge is:

Ch #137 - All Cards!

That's right, any type of card that you want to make will work for this challenge!


I have a made a birthday card using the Simple Stories "Let's Party" paper pad that I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I must say I was pretty impressed with the quality of the paper in this paper pad. A lot of times it seems like when you buy the paper pad that the paper is pretty thin because it is single sided, but not with this pad. I love the thickness of it!

Don't fall over, but I did not use a sketch for this card. That doesn't happen for me very often! I had a couple of sketches pulled that I thought I could get to work, but in the end it was just easier for me to do my own thing.

Check out the PDE Linky Party blog to see the cards from the rest of the design team. There is a lot of talent and a lot of different styles on this team, so there's something for everyone!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a fantastic Friday!

1 comment: