Monday, September 12, 2016

Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style Sketch #42

Hello everyone! Happy Monday! It seems like it's been a while since I've posted, but I posted just a couple of days ago.  We had a very busy weekend and I didn't have a lot of opportunity to be online much. I guess that helped to make the weekend feel longer!

I have several projects to share with you today, so let's get started.

Today is my day to be featured over on the Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style blog. This week we are working with a sketch from a - brand new to us - sketch artist - Cherie Averill. Here is a look at the fabulous sketch:


Here is my title card for this sketch:
The left hand side of my layout:


The right hand side of my layout:


Both sides of my layout together:


It seems like it's either feast or famine with my photos for my PL style album. Some weeks I have so many that I can't seem to fit them all in a two page layout, and then there are weeks that I struggle to fill up one side! This was one of those weeks that I had so many that I couldn't fit them all in! In fact, I will be adding an insert to this layout just documenting the photos from the first day of school! Sadly, when I got my photo order, I had forgotten to get a couple of the photos from the first day, so the insert will be shared a little later!

For this layout I used Crate Paper's Wonder collection. I have a lot of the papers from this collection - maybe all of them - but none of the embellishments, so I did a lot of fussy cutting and using the cut apart cards for my embellishments.

We had so many fun things going on this week, and it was so fun to put this layout together. I love the photo of Ada and Willie that is in the bottom left hand corner of the right page. She wanted a toy out of the machines at the grocery store, and the one that she picked was a "splat" toy - you throw it on the floor and it splats out flat before returning to it's original shape. I don't think that either one of them knew what to think about it! I just absolutely love the looks they are both giving!

Be sure to stop by the Sketches In Thyme Project Life style blog for  inspiration every day of the week! Kim is offering a fun stamp set to one lucky winner, so get your layouts linked up!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment